- At a loose end?
- Bored of doing the same thing?
- Looking to organize something different for the holidays?
Give us a call to book in and try one of our exhilarating activities.
We have an impressive fleet of karts with a choice of 4 different tracks, ATV Quad bikes & Clay pigeon shooting. And so much more.
Whilton Mill is the most successful Karting centre in the UK. With 2 fantastic tracks and 4 different layouts, there is something for everyone – from novice drivers to the top drivers in the World of Karting.
- Many different race formats
- Suitable for all skill Levels
- Add-ons available for Endurance racing and large package deals.
- Half Day and Full Day Events
Why not try a different kind of motoring experience on our off-road all-terrain bikes?
Our experienced instructors will take you around our 100 acre site, through woodland, meadows and rivers for an exhilarating off-road experience.
The Bikes go out in groups of 5 or 6 at a time, so you can enjoy quading along with other activities to rotate through in your groups to extend your activity day.
Clay Pigeon Shooting
Become the Sharp Shooter of the Day!
Test your eye for accuracy with our qualified instructors at the Clay Shooting stands.
Clay Pigeon Shooting gives a (sometimes welcome) break from the motorised activities and also the opportunity for many to try something new!
Suitable for everyone of all abilities!
- Off-Road buggies
- And many more
For the price of £85.00pp Karting will be on the Mill 450m Circuit.
You may upgrade to one of the other circuits for just a little extra:
- Indy 700m Circuit: £10 extra pp
- National Circuit: £15 extra pp
- International Circuit:£20 extra pp
Look at our food options
The cost for all 3 activities, including Breakfast Roll & Lunch:
- Mill Circuit: £149.50 per person
- Indy 700m Circuit: £154.50 per person
- National Circuit: £159.50 per person
- International Circuit: £164.50 per person
If you really want to push the boat out, we can organise other activities such as Off-Road buggies, Archery, Hovercraft and many more. Contact us for more details.
Minimum Age: 16
Small groups: minimum 4, maximum: 25;
Medium groups: minimum 26, maximum: 52;
Large groups: minimum 53, maximum: 135;
Bookings must be made 14 days in advance of event date.